06-12-2009, 06:01 AM
If it's in the wrong place Lunyka, move it.
This is also pretty terrible, btw.
This is also pretty terrible, btw.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Who will win? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Kiba | 0 | 0% | |
| Neji | 0 | 0% | |
| No one | 5 | 100.00% | |
| Total | 5 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
I have made a sprite animation
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have made a sprite animation - by Animelovers411 - 06-11-2009, 10:18 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-12-2009, 06:01 AM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by $uperLugia95 - 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by GaryASPG - 06-12-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Skink - 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-14-2009, 02:37 AM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by PrettyNier - 06-14-2009, 01:21 PM
|