Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kiba
0%
0 0%
Neji
0%
0 0%
No one
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I have made a sprite animation
#2
Wrong place, also this is not a sprite animation but a video. Not to mention but most of us here hate naruto and it probably will start a flame war so might I suggest when showing us things that you make from non-weeaboo attracted anime. Also stay away from using the polls, they are kinda unneeded for even simple things like this.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by GaryASPG - 06-12-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Skink - 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-14-2009, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)