Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings
#7
Yeah eventually

I've been working on redoing some of the old animations because they suck and I'm much better now, but

my computer literally sucks dick so that has made it really hard working on the game, especially now since it shit itself and now I can't do anything that might tax the video card, i.e. test my game.

so im just doin graphics for it right now i guess.


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by PrettyNier - 05-21-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: Greetings - by Pik - 05-21-2008, 04:05 PM
RE: Greetings - by PrettyNier - 05-21-2008, 04:22 PM
RE: Greetings - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-21-2008, 05:05 PM
RE: Greetings - by PrettyNier - 06-09-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Greetings - by PrettyNier - 06-09-2009, 08:44 PM
RE: Greetings - by PrettyNier - 06-09-2009, 08:48 PM
RE: Greetings - by PrettyNier - 06-09-2009, 09:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)