06-08-2009, 07:29 PM
(06-07-2009, 09:36 PM)Sam Wrote:For my buddies at SS. My mouse dosen't want to cooperate with me so it came out kinda off
Also thanks to everybody who made some love for me, I was not expecting that
(06-08-2009, 12:31 PM)Sam Wrote:dgsfgFor everybody I owe love to, and those other guys. "Im surrounded by great people" is what I was going for xp
33(06-08-2009, 07:16 PM)Zee Wrote: Holy shit, I haven't noticed this until earlier today. Previous, you're next.GSGFGSGF
Oh, but before Previous...
Sorry about the quality, first time I ever did 3D modeling.
3THIS WEEKEND (AKA THIS SUMMER) I'M GOING TO MAKE LOVE FOR PEOPLE



For my buddies at SS. My mouse dosen't want to cooperate with me so it came out kinda off 
For everybody I owe love to, and those other guys. "Im surrounded by great people" is what I was going for xp![[Image: sonikkumodel.png]](http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2170/sonikkumodel.png)