Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What would YOU want in a New Mario Kart
#31
tbh I like the gameplay in MKWii, but balance things better plz. I don't want to lose 300 VR because the guy in third place got a blue shell immediately following 2nd place's triple reds. And speaking of that, switch back to the win/loss system for Wi-Fi instead of VR.

And take out the fucking thundercloud.

I think those are my main complaints about the game, but I do like playing with friends.

Oh, and make team battles optional. It sucks losing because of teammates who can't hold their own or just plain aren't trying.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What would YOU want in a New Mario Kart - by Devicho - 06-07-2009, 06:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)