Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm leaving for Disney World.
#5
(06-06-2009, 03:42 PM)koopaul Wrote: Yup, I'm off for Disney World again. Starting tomorrow, I'll be gone for about a week.

Hopefully this time the Animal Kingdom will be better. (Last time all the animals were all hiding)

Also I know better now that they totally RUINED the Journey into Imagination. I won't be going on that again. (shame it was always my favorite)

Do you happen to remember those little red birds they had at the animal kingdom called crimson ibises? Those things are hilarious.

Have fun, btw.


Messages In This Thread
I'm leaving for Disney World. - by Koopaul - 06-06-2009, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm leaving for Disney World. - by Zac - 06-06-2009, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm leaving for Disney World. - by Koopaul - 06-06-2009, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm leaving for Disney World. - by Zee - 06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
RE: I'm leaving for Disney World. - by Sol - 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)