Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan
#29
(05-31-2009, 04:13 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: You know, if you really are that eager to get back at MFZ, can't you just apologize to the current owner of the site rather then trying to have us deal with you're situation here?

Surely, you can get the owner's email address or MSN/AIM name off that site still if you can still view it

That could work. Right now I have Deebs' e-mail and I'm calmly having an e-mail chat with her. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get myself unbanned. I will make sprite requests here, though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Kosheh - 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Adam - 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by LooneyTunerIan - 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Zee - 06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Perigi - 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan - by Star - 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)