Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shin Megami Tensei
#3
I might check the MMO. I remember the Demi Kids spinoff, where you recruit demons in a similar fashion to (persona, amirite?) another game with similar recruitment.

Plot involves saving both dimensions from an evil entity, while recuiting all in the demons in Dem (optional). of course, there are battles and evolution.. guess that's the only Shin Megami Tensei spinoff I played (and own).. It was back when the fanbase in the US was tiny-er and during the GBA era, if memory serves.


Messages In This Thread
Shin Megami Tensei - by Ryan914 - 05-31-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-31-2009, 05:22 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei - by Gaia - 05-31-2009, 06:04 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei - by Chutzpar - 05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 05-31-2009, 06:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)