Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Probably the most sprited dude on TsR (ever)
#17
I agree that it is much simpler. But the simplicity comes at the cost of inconsistency. The lightsource is different between DK and Mario. And I see what you mean with the "grounded" look, it will be hard to make this grounded because the feet are higher up that the hands. If you put the feet flat on the ground, the hands are beneath the ground. If you put the hands flat on the ground, the feet are floating in midair. Also I think it looks funny how his knuckes disappear into the ground.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Probably the most sprited dude on TsR (ever) - by Wes - 05-30-2009, 07:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)