Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 - We have a no-go from Sonic Team Jr.
#4
True, true.

FIRST: Wait for the official word from Dazz.
SECOND: If he gives my sheets the okay, I'll contact Sonic Team Jr. If he does not, I'll remove this thread.
THIRD: If STj says no, I'll delete this thread and life will move on. If they say yes, hopefully the sheets'll end up on the site.

Everybody happy?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by Yawackhary - 05-29-2009, 06:32 PM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by DarkOverord - 05-29-2009, 06:39 PM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by SleepyHarry - 05-29-2009, 11:10 PM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by DarkOverord - 05-30-2009, 02:51 AM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by SleepyHarry - 05-30-2009, 06:11 AM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by Dazz - 05-30-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Sonic Robo Blast 2 - by SleepyHarry - 06-05-2009, 03:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)