Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tamagotchi GB Rips
#2
Wow... what a coincidence. I'm planning on ripping from this game too (actually, just need to arrange). By the way, there's a different sprite for one of the death sprites in the Japanese version. If you want, I can send it to you and you can update this sheet (seriously, that would be a pretty [jerk] move of me to obsolete your sheet just because I included both US and Japanese version's ghost sprites).

And they look nice.


Messages In This Thread
Tamagotchi GB Rips - by Snowshoe - 05-29-2009, 12:05 AM
RE: Tamagotchi GB Rips - by xdonthave1xx - 05-29-2009, 12:24 AM
RE: Tamagotchi GB Rips - by Dazz - 05-29-2009, 02:07 AM
RE: Tamagotchi GB Rips - by Snowshoe - 05-30-2009, 04:14 PM
RE: Tamagotchi GB Rips - by Gooniez - 05-31-2009, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)