Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario enemies overworlds, item icons and more
#90
(05-19-2009, 07:27 AM)Neslug Wrote: Being the lazy thing I am, I haven't made any new overworlds or item icons (well one new icon but that's not worth updating over). Instead, now I'll just post some past animations and sprites I've done during the last year.

(Sorry, some are 1x scale while some are 2x scale)

100% custom
[Image: glooreanim.gif] [Image: mariowalkanim.gif] [Image: luigiwalkanim.gif]
[Image: smwgoombaanim.gif] [Image: bobombanim.gif] [Image: customdarkrait.png]
[Image: mrravezwartanim.gif] [Image: piranhaplantanimnew.gif] [Image: drapionanim.gif]
[Image: charsonic.png] [Image: goldcoinanim.gif] [Image: korbyanim.gif]
[Image: bizarremonsta.png] [Image: metoolanim.gif] [Image: drybonesanim.gif]
[Image: kirbymetaknight.png] [Image: cherubianim.gif] [Image: bowseranimnewb.gif]
[Image: aerodactyl.gif] [Image: maprayman.gif]

Not 100% custom, based on the Diamond / Pearl sprite
[Image: dpchikoritaanim.gif] [Image: dpcyndaquilanim.gif] [Image: dptotodileanim.gif]
This is some of the greatest work Ive ever seen in the Sprite Discussion.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Goomba and Boo overworld front - by Mageker - 03-01-2009, 10:46 AM
RE: Goomba and Boo overworld front - by Neslug - 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM
RE: Goomba and Boo overworld front - by Neslug - 03-01-2009, 11:17 AM
RE: Mario enemies overworlds, item icons and more - by CeeY - 05-26-2009, 08:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)