Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Which custom sheets should be taken down?
But it makes no sense to deny a good sheet just because it isn't in a style similar to something else on the site. A good sheet is a good sheet and shouldn't be declined on the basis that it isn't in M&L or some other style commonly seen on the site. I understand where you're getting at and I can see why people would gravitate towards sheets in matching styles, I mean it makes sense to want things to look similar and match. But I still don't think a good custom sheet that effort has been put into and can be usable should be declined for any reason.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Which custom sheets should be taken down? - by Teeks - 05-26-2009, 12:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)