Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FFTA2
#4
It has sparked my interest. I enjoyed FFTA. Not as much as, say, Fire Emblem. But while Fire Emblem is linear in development, FFTA is quite open minded. The thousands of combos one could pull off is estonishing.

Plus, I need a new DS game for the summer. The only DS game I play now is the occasional Grind-fest in World Ends With You.


Messages In This Thread
FFTA2 - by silent sniper - 06-25-2008, 11:26 AM
RE: FFTA2 - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-25-2008, 11:48 AM
RE: FFTA2 - by JoshR691 - 06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
RE: FFTA2 - by Ark Kuvis - 06-25-2008, 03:09 PM
RE: FFTA2 - by Confessor - 06-25-2008, 07:11 PM
RE: FFTA2 - by LilGrim1991 - 06-26-2008, 03:26 PM
RE: FFTA2 - by 2ndLtHavoc - 06-27-2008, 11:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)