05-23-2009, 06:43 AM
See that's exactly what I mean. Getting all angry just because we're not inclined to do exactly what you want.
I wish you luck in your spriting attempts.
I wish you luck in your spriting attempts.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
What's the Point?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What's the Point? - by Roy - 05-22-2009, 08:58 PM
RE: What's the Point? - by Shawn - 05-22-2009, 08:59 PM
RE: What's the Point? - by Atherant - 05-22-2009, 09:03 PM
RE: What's the Point? - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-23-2009, 06:16 AM
RE: What's the Point? - by Roy - 05-23-2009, 06:21 AM
RE: What's the Point? - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-23-2009, 06:31 AM
RE: What's the Point? - by Roy - 05-23-2009, 06:40 AM
RE: What's the Point? - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-23-2009, 06:43 AM
|