Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So, I got a Wii...
#18
Okay seriously. I finally got around to playing Mad World, and it really isn't very good. Like it's an alright game, the kind you'd play once or twice at your friends place, the friend who doesn't play much videogames, but you wouldn't really consider getting a copy for yourself.
It's an alright game, but deserves nowhere near the hype it has. Its not even remotely anything special.


Messages In This Thread
So, I got a Wii... - by Atherant - 05-19-2009, 06:34 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Alpha Six - 05-19-2009, 06:39 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Shawn - 05-19-2009, 06:51 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Kosheh - 05-20-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by OSM - 05-19-2009, 06:43 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by DioShiba - 05-19-2009, 06:49 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Alpha Six - 05-19-2009, 06:50 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Atherant - 05-19-2009, 06:53 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Gold - 05-20-2009, 05:25 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Atherant - 05-20-2009, 05:49 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Omega - 05-20-2009, 06:36 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by OtherWhiteMeat - 05-20-2009, 07:28 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Cobalt Blue - 05-20-2009, 09:36 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Kosheh - 05-20-2009, 09:38 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Koopaul - 05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Shawn - 05-20-2009, 03:56 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Koopaul - 05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Gold - 05-23-2009, 01:06 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Atherant - 05-23-2009, 01:09 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Ultimecia - 05-23-2009, 01:16 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Shroob2 - 05-23-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Solink - 05-25-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by killme - 05-25-2009, 07:45 PM
RE: So, I got a Wii... - by Badassbill - 05-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)