Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

funny story
#9
Please stay on topic.

Anyway, when I used to play Maple Story I would constantly run into people who would know who I was on there, and they would always just follow me and pretend they were going to the same way as I was and weren't following me on purpose.


Messages In This Thread
funny story - by treek - 06-24-2008, 01:43 PM
RE: funny story - by PrettyNier - 06-24-2008, 01:46 PM
RE: funny story - by treek - 06-24-2008, 01:49 PM
RE: funny story - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-24-2008, 03:17 PM
RE: funny story - by mors ontologica - 06-24-2008, 03:07 PM
RE: funny story - by Flare - 06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
RE: funny story - by Rakia - 06-24-2008, 03:59 PM
RE: funny story - by Alpha Six - 06-24-2008, 06:20 PM
RE: funny story - by Dazz - 06-24-2008, 07:28 PM
RE: funny story - by Flare - 06-24-2008, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)