Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites
#1
I'm tyring my best at doing all Characters of SSBB in my own style of sprites.

These are the ones I've done so far.

And for the record, I'm getting the base poses down before I do anything else.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by Hayzer the Tazer - 06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-24-2008, 01:06 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by Phantom Killah - 06-24-2008, 05:54 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by TPoe - 06-24-2008, 05:12 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by Corporal Tom - 06-24-2008, 08:58 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by Hunter - 06-24-2008, 11:28 PM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by Ngamer01 - 06-25-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by lilfighter - 08-24-2008, 11:30 AM
RE: Hayzer Style SSBB Sprites - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-24-2008, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)