Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST
#5
I HAVE THE SNES VERSION IRL
I CAN NOT FIND THAT GUITAR IN THE CITY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
(either that or the part right after that but still)
THIS GAME MAKES ME RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
btw I fought the last boss with cheats and even though I didn't actually beat it the boss is extremely easy because you actually shoot it with the slingshot instead of directing pacman at it


Messages In This Thread
HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by OSM - 05-19-2009, 01:36 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by JarJar - 05-19-2009, 02:07 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Zee - 05-19-2009, 02:35 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Kairos - 05-19-2009, 05:30 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Vipershark - 05-19-2009, 05:44 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Kosheh - 05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Zee - 05-19-2009, 12:14 PM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by OSM - 05-19-2009, 01:48 PM
RE: HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST - by Marth - 05-19-2009, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)