Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I've got Pokemon fever
#14
(05-18-2009, 12:19 AM)koopaul Wrote: Eh... If your gonna make a Pokemon fan game, why not take it to a new direction? Instead of having versions, gym leaders, and stuff...

Instead of the focus being your Pokemon, what if the game was about YOU living in a Pokemon world? Surviving, not training. Imagine if you didn't have the conveniences of a Professor giving hand outs, or a PC to store your Pokemon?

that's called mystery dungeon
and it sucks
as for this, the battle sprite has MUCH too much detail and probably the hat on the overworld does too.


Messages In This Thread
I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-17-2009, 08:11 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-17-2009, 08:14 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Cobalt Blue - 05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-17-2009, 08:22 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Shawn - 05-17-2009, 09:23 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-17-2009, 09:53 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by mozzy - 05-17-2009, 09:30 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-19-2009, 12:57 AM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Shawn - 05-17-2009, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Koopaul - 05-18-2009, 12:19 AM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Vipershark - 05-18-2009, 08:49 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Boo - 05-18-2009, 12:28 AM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by mozzy - 05-18-2009, 12:47 AM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Sengir - 05-18-2009, 06:51 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Rökkan - 05-18-2009, 07:00 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Koopaul - 05-18-2009, 09:16 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-18-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Kosheh - 05-18-2009, 10:51 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-18-2009, 09:32 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by des - 05-18-2009, 10:39 PM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by KoA - 05-19-2009, 01:00 AM
RE: I've got Pokemon fever - by Zac - 05-21-2009, 12:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)