05-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Moz and Omega pretty much stated my mind
If you like the old design of gold that then you minus well go play the original G/S/C, but all in all it doesn't really matter. That and lets not forget that it's also a new generation, you nostalgia minded goggle bearers need to keep with the time and take off the god damn goggles
[spoiler=off topic]However, if you don't want to take off the goggles to where it's Sonic wise, that there is an exception where I can't blame you, but this isn't the Sonic games we are talking about here lets not forget, this is the Pokemon games (which are two ready to be awesome remakes I should say, regardless of the designs) we're talking about[/spoiler]
If you like the old design of gold that then you minus well go play the original G/S/C, but all in all it doesn't really matter. That and lets not forget that it's also a new generation, you nostalgia minded goggle bearers need to keep with the time and take off the god damn goggles
[spoiler=off topic]However, if you don't want to take off the goggles to where it's Sonic wise, that there is an exception where I can't blame you, but this isn't the Sonic games we are talking about here lets not forget, this is the Pokemon games (which are two ready to be awesome remakes I should say, regardless of the designs) we're talking about[/spoiler]

