Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown"
I'm glad you two enjoyed it. Smile Croshi, this is like my way of saying thank you for that sprite animation of Wario.


..I was going to update today but the worst thing just happened and it has pissed me off(sorry children of this forum, don't repeat this word to mommy now). I made a crap load of poses for Smithy and just whenever I was about to save, JUST when I was about to save...my top-of-the-line, new computer freezes. So I lost it all. Darn thing didn't even try to save it for me like it usually does when this happens. The only thing I could do was take a pic of two of the sprites that were close up while it was frozen. That way I am able to resprite it but it's still sickening that this happened...ugh...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown" - by Star - 05-15-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)