Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Brutal Legend: this game is kinda sexy in a weird way
#9
Psychonauts really should have had a sequel. It was a great game from what I played. However I downloaded it through Gametap and when I got to Fred's level the game always crashed. I think I just got frustrated eventually and deleted it after trying various graphics settings in many failed attempts to make the game work. Every bit of the game I WAS able to play through was amazing though. I really need to redownload it again sometime to finish it on my new computer...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Brutal Legend: this game is kinda sexy in a weird way - by Shadowth117 - 05-15-2009, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)