Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Ruby- Possible Unused NPC?
#12
(05-14-2009, 05:14 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: I'm not buying this, It's hugely re-sized, and yet alone I doubt it would be in the rom

you must be trolling.


*shakes head* Accusations accusations... I'm... really tired of repeating myself. It, was NEVER resized, the program I ripped it from may have disorientated it. And you can ask ANY of the site staff at www.mfgg.net and ask how good my spriting skills are. I was blocked twice! But look, by all means go ahead and prove me wrong! I'd be delighted!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Ruby- Possible Unused NPC? - by Rob - 05-14-2009, 11:04 AM
RE: Pokemon Ruby- Possible Unused NPC? - by axmarrone2.0 - 05-14-2009, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)