Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Long Time no See!
#1
SO guys I'm back and better than ever. SO in this month I have learned a lot and well I bought myself a tablet. Anyways I'm working on something that was for a pixeljoint challenge but since the challenge is done I won't enter it but I will finish it just for fun. Here's the wip for now.
[Image: SwordCircled.png]
I need to refine the rocks and Celtic spiral and the clouds and well off course add colors but I just want you guys to see it. C+C is welcome. Tell me if I have improve in some actual way. Remember this is my actual first sprite in about a month. I think it's actually good but you guys tell me. If you want me to separate everything into different pictures just ask and I'll do it. Last but not least Hi!!


Messages In This Thread
Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-14-2009, 10:35 AM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mega_Virus - 05-15-2009, 03:39 AM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Cobalt Blue - 05-14-2009, 02:03 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-14-2009, 02:09 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-15-2009, 12:44 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-15-2009, 01:06 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Cobalt Blue - 05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-15-2009, 05:50 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Cobalt Blue - 05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-15-2009, 05:59 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Mabelma - 05-16-2009, 06:47 PM
RE: Long Time no See! - by Vipershark - 05-17-2009, 10:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)