Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Close this
#5
(05-12-2009, 08:20 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: I'll do it, give me your email.
I think it would be better to use PMs. Thanks.

(05-12-2009, 08:24 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: I'll help as long as I have more artistic freedom aka I will choose the styles.
Bish.
OK.

(05-12-2009, 08:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: no offense but the buildings are pretty bad
the ground and stuff is okay though
I'm not going to use any of those sprites. they were made for someone else. tjey're just temporary to show the style.


Messages In This Thread
Close this - by gmgaming - 05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-12-2009, 08:20 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-12-2009, 08:21 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by gmgaming - 05-13-2009, 04:50 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-12-2009, 08:24 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-13-2009, 05:19 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by gmgaming - 05-13-2009, 06:26 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-13-2009, 06:59 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-13-2009, 10:49 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Cshad - 05-13-2009, 10:51 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Poke25 - 05-14-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by gmgaming - 05-14-2009, 04:35 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Poke25 - 05-14-2009, 04:41 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-14-2009, 04:50 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-14-2009, 10:48 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Britt - 05-16-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by gmgaming - 05-16-2009, 03:18 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-16-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by gmgaming - 05-16-2009, 09:04 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Poke25 - 05-16-2009, 05:46 PM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by Vipershark - 05-17-2009, 01:41 AM
RE: Pokemon Atmos - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-17-2009, 07:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)