Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I serve...a higher authority...
#6
(05-11-2009, 06:29 PM)Dark_Diety Wrote:
(05-11-2009, 06:18 PM)Redd Wrote: Looks like the swine flu hit's wood too.
Anywho, his butt is kinda uneven, and the tail needs work.
Oh, and his hat is flat looking at the top.
The shading on the butt or the outline?
[Image: piggeno.png]

Any better?

Ok, the butt looks better, now change the shading on the back leg abit.


Messages In This Thread
I serve...a higher authority... - by -Bwar- - 05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Redd - 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by -Bwar- - 05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Redd - 05-12-2009, 01:41 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Star - 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Neslug - 05-12-2009, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)