Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chaos' Spriting Topic
#4
I don't like the colour choices in some of these (never use default MSPaint colours), and the muffin sheet just looks like a ten-minute Paint job. Doctor also looks like an awful Voltorb edit.

Just make sure you only leave the, erm, custom sprites in when you upgrade these sheets. Most look like edits to me. I can see you having potential, it's just that I suggest spriting a character that doesn't share a physique with any existing JUS character so I can actually see what you can do.


Messages In This Thread
Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Chaosvii7 - 05-11-2009, 09:00 PM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Chaosvii7 - 05-11-2009, 09:47 PM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Heinze - 05-13-2009, 04:48 AM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Neslug - 05-12-2009, 05:49 AM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Cobalt Blue - 05-13-2009, 02:40 AM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Chaosvii7 - 06-05-2009, 10:31 PM
RE: Chaos' Spriting Topic - by Zee - 06-05-2009, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)