Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I serve...a higher authority...
#3
FFFFF Pork Geno

Like Redd said, some of the lines could use some work. Like his butt. Oh yes, I was starting at it.
Shading could use a bit of work too in a few places. Overall I still love it.


Messages In This Thread
I serve...a higher authority... - by -Bwar- - 05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Redd - 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by -Bwar- - 05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Redd - 05-12-2009, 01:41 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Star - 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: I serve...a higher authority... - by Neslug - 05-12-2009, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)