Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RPG Maker XP Project- need spriter
#27
(05-10-2009, 10:04 AM)Davias Wrote: By the way, your mapping is very bad.
Try this:
http://www.rpg-studio.de/forum/rpg-studi...9-mapping/

None of them are "My" Maps. Like I said, I run the Video Game Development Club at UC Irvine. I'm not very dirrectly related with the actual development of the game much at all, I just try to keep everyone on schedule and fill in any talent gaps like the one I'm currently addressing here. It is, in fact, only one of four projects I'm currently in charge of. I will, however, pass your link on to the designers and encourage them to read it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: RPG Maker 2008 Project- need spriter - by AnteaterGames - 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)