Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Odama?
#4
It's a Gamecube game which is like a sort of mix between a war game and a pinball game, you command an army with a Gamecube mic with commands like, I don't remember precisely, but basic stuff like "advance" or "right/left" etc. In addition, you use the controller to maneuver a giant ball pinball style, with two flippers. A portion of the men carry a giant bell. The objective of each level is generally to break down the enemy's gate and get the giant bell through. Usually there's an enemy army protecting the gate or some sort of switch needed to be pressed or whatever, making things more difficult.

I don't remember anything about the story lol

I only played it at a friend's once and we didn't get too far, but from what I've played it seemed like a really lame game, regardless of the difficulty


Messages In This Thread
Odama? - by siteboy3456 - 06-22-2008, 06:50 AM
RE: Odama? - by Desert Cat - 06-22-2008, 07:37 AM
RE: Odama? - by Alpha Six - 06-22-2008, 08:38 AM
RE: Odama? - by X Gamer 66 - 06-22-2008, 09:24 AM
RE: Odama? - by Ton - 06-22-2008, 10:25 AM
RE: Odama? - by Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke - 06-22-2008, 08:00 PM
RE: Odama? - by Chdonga - 06-25-2008, 10:14 PM
RE: Odama? - by gun_man - 06-26-2008, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)