Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New things for Platinum
#24
Confessor Wrote:
Yak Wrote:
Confessor Wrote:I'm going to download this b/c I've already purchased this game before

HOW!!!?
Pokemon Diamond.
Ahaha. That was good.

I dunno. I like the new outfits and I'm curious on what else is new (hopefully a lot more things than what's been listed so far). If not, then I have no interest...
But I'll probably get it anyway. Cause I'm lame like that.

Also, Shaymin's new form looks like a reindeer (and Superman). I like Giratina's Origin Form, it looks neat. And what's up with the whole "Putting an 'e' at the end of the word 'form'."?
It's somewhat stupid...IMO.


Messages In This Thread
New things for Platinum - by Yak - 06-20-2008, 02:09 AM
RE: Shaymin's New Sky Forme - by Yak - 06-20-2008, 02:13 AM
RE: Shaymin's New Sky Forme - by Maxpphire - 06-20-2008, 02:13 AM
RE: Shaymin's New Sky Forme - by Yak - 06-20-2008, 02:14 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Fireshock - 06-20-2008, 03:17 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Starrodkirby86 - 06-20-2008, 11:26 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by JoshR691 - 06-20-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Alex - 06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Zee - 06-20-2008, 11:59 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Alex - 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Phantom Killah - 06-20-2008, 12:16 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Orion X - 06-20-2008, 02:15 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Starrodkirby86 - 06-20-2008, 02:27 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Phantom Killah - 06-20-2008, 02:39 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Lotos - 06-20-2008, 02:36 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Yak - 06-20-2008, 09:11 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Confessor - 06-20-2008, 09:47 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Yak - 06-20-2008, 09:52 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Confessor - 06-20-2008, 11:22 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Keaton - 06-21-2008, 01:01 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Maxpphire - 06-20-2008, 10:39 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by 2ndLtHavoc - 06-21-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Teh Roxxorz - 06-22-2008, 04:11 AM
RE: New things for Platinum - by DarkWalnut - 08-09-2008, 02:57 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by JoshR691 - 08-09-2008, 02:22 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Voyage 34 - 08-09-2008, 02:40 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by A.J. Nitro - 08-09-2008, 06:49 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by JoshR691 - 08-09-2008, 06:59 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Koopaul - 08-09-2008, 10:59 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by Kairos - 08-10-2008, 05:50 PM
RE: New things for Platinum - by DarkWalnut - 08-10-2008, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)