Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Pokemon Leaf Green Romhack] Luna Iridescent
#15
Alright. Well, the thing is I'm going to be using specially prepared items called, guess what, capture items. They range from items like Spells tags, to specially runed stones, to Apricorns with special magical inserts. I've got quite a few in mind, and if I can do it right, I'll have them offer special bonuses towards capturing certain monsters or spirits. The Pokedex is actually the Madam 'Ercuz's husbands journal, since it was his dream to see the world and record all the weird monsters that overtook the natural wildlife.

And I really like those pokedex entries you made, Vipershark, they fit well.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pokemon Leaf Green Romhack] Luna Iridescent - by Zee - 05-05-2009, 03:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)