Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Could I Make a Game if I Wanted To?
#18
You know what? This topic should be closed by a moderator or someone else. I'm just not getting the information I need here to make any progress. Only ONE person actually answered my question.

Then somebody says something about a "fifith one in the works" which isn't even a word. Then other people chip in about what it would be like and why it looks like it's top down instead of a side-scroller and everything else which should be discussed LATER. Not now, later. This thread was derailed.

Much thanks to the moderator or administrator who closes the topic.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Could I Make a Game if I Wanted To? - by Ross.Irving - 06-20-2008, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)