Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Is this sheet submittable?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
15 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I thought I submitted this :(
#5
(05-04-2009, 07:04 PM)OtherWhiteMeat Wrote:
(05-04-2009, 06:55 PM)luigiman_the_spriter Wrote: GREAT!! luigi needed to be in Knockout, anyway. the k.o. is hilairious!
Knockout??? RAAAAAAAAGE
THIS ­­>=(

Anyway, it should be put on TSR
It's awesome and original


Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by arün - 05-04-2009, 03:24 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Solink - 05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Ton - 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Toad - 05-05-2009, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)