05-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Not bad, but I don't remember Luigi having a spare tire
Also proportions could use some work
Also proportions could use some work
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Is this sheet submittable? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 15 | 100.00% | |
| No | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 15 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
I thought I submitted this :(
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I thought I submitted this :( - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-04-2009, 12:43 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by arün - 05-04-2009, 03:24 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by luigiman_the_spriter - 05-04-2009, 06:55 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by OtherWhiteMeat - 05-04-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Solink - 05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Cobalt Blue - 05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Ton - 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
RE: I thought I submitted this :( - by Toad - 05-05-2009, 07:46 PM
|