05-02-2009, 08:45 PM
*I say, this compo needed a longer deadline*
Anyhoo, I can't wait to see who's the winner now
Anyhoo, I can't wait to see who's the winner now
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Who are the Top 3 winners of the Movie Poster Challenge? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
Robo9 ![]() |
0 | 0% | |
Phantomk ![]() |
2 | 3.57% | |
Gorsal ![]() |
39 | 69.64% | |
Solink ![]() |
15 | 26.79% | |
| Total | 56 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Voting Time! - TSR Challenge #2: Movie Poster
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|