Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I didn't see a brawl topic soo....
#6
(05-01-2009, 03:14 AM)Dazz Wrote: I wouldn't normally lock this for just advertising, but I like this actually.
Also, my suggestion; Why not turn Kirby into all of the enemies in the Kirby games that were similar - Waddle Dee, etc?
Or edit toon link to have the classic link colours, pink hair etc.

Yeah this would be awesome. Waddle Dee and Doo playable. Haha.

Lol. And playing as Shadow would be cool.


Messages In This Thread
I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Zeeste - 05-01-2009, 02:48 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Boo - 05-01-2009, 02:50 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-01-2009, 03:14 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Boo - 05-01-2009, 04:33 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-01-2009, 05:49 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-01-2009, 06:11 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Star - 05-02-2009, 03:29 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Star - 05-02-2009, 06:50 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Star - 05-02-2009, 06:55 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by OSM - 05-03-2009, 04:38 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-03-2009, 04:25 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-03-2009, 07:59 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Shawn - 05-03-2009, 10:00 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-03-2009, 04:35 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-03-2009, 04:41 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Star - 05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-03-2009, 04:11 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Star - 05-03-2009, 04:35 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-05-2009, 02:42 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Boo - 05-06-2009, 11:24 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-07-2009, 10:03 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-07-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by arün - 05-07-2009, 11:28 PM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by Dazz - 05-08-2009, 09:36 AM
RE: I didn't see a brawl topic soo.... - by mozzy - 07-01-2009, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)