Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Meh...
#7
Colton Wrote:I don't know.... I feel as though I majorly screwed up on something...

Do you mean the sheet? I don't see anything wrong. Doesn't that course have Peach's Castle? I'd drive the kart so you are looking directly at it, remove the HUD and Kart sprites, rip that and make that the icon.


Messages In This Thread
Meh... - by Colton - 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
RE: Meh... - by Dazz - 06-19-2008, 07:27 PM
RE: Meh... - by A.J. Nitro - 06-19-2008, 07:39 PM
RE: Meh... - by Desert Cat - 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM
RE: Meh... - by Ton - 06-19-2008, 08:07 PM
RE: Meh... - by Colton - 06-19-2008, 09:31 PM
RE: Meh... - by Lotos - 06-19-2008, 09:41 PM
RE: Meh... - by Colton - 06-19-2008, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)