Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Some messy work in need of critique
#14
(04-29-2009, 01:44 AM)Sploder Wrote: Well, maybe they figure you'll look it up. Or you'll ask.

And, though I'm not sure myself, it seems banding is when you have certain pixels placed in a way that ends up looking like just bigger pixels.

http://www.pixel.schlet.net/
Follow the link and goto the "Banding Primer." It might prove helpful...

neat read :v I'm gonna do my best to take in this stuff, hopefully my next work'll come out alot better. Only problem now is I really do follow alot of the stuff he said never to do @.@


Messages In This Thread
Some messy work in need of critique - by Mecha - 04-27-2009, 02:08 PM
RE: Some messy work in need of critique - by Mecha - 04-29-2009, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)