Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

metroid fusion sheet
#10
Miles07 Wrote:Well, try with a banner instead of the picture. Your picture is too big anyway.
And since the dead stuff can be but onto the sheet of the boss's anyway...
But why add the strange Ki Hunter cocoons? (the brown-green things that are in the cocoons, which "hatch" into those flying creatures from Sector 2 (TRO) and the Reactor Core)

I don't know... they just seemed dead....... when I first played it, I thought that the SA-X shot em. because of the hole in them. and after they're out of the cocoon, the cocoons dead, non-living at least. I'll try to make a banner also, I have a new screenshot of my game that might work...
ok, I guess... here it is.......

[Image: fusiondead2.png]


Messages In This Thread
metroid fusion sheet - by Kenjitake - 06-12-2008, 08:46 PM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Miles07 - 06-13-2008, 09:08 PM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Ngamer01 - 06-14-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Majeh - 06-14-2008, 04:02 PM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Kenjitake - 06-15-2008, 04:12 PM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Kenjitake - 06-18-2008, 10:40 AM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Kenjitake - 06-18-2008, 10:56 AM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Miles07 - 06-19-2008, 05:59 PM
RE: metroid fusion sheet - by Kenjitake - 06-19-2008, 06:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)