Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Link.
#7
(04-27-2009, 02:27 PM)WolfNM Wrote: nice, but I don't like the way the hair is sort of floating off of his face, the bottom bit seems to spike up randomly whereas it should rest on his face more.
I kind of didn't want to make him look like Windwaker if you remember the way it looked, and I have been working on that right bang but it looks less sharp pointed, so I left it the way it is, and the left bang has part of it tucked in the hat thats why it looks like its two bangs, the middle one I wanted to do that to differ from windwaker, I will mess with it, but I'm not certian it will be changed. Thanks for your insight though.
Basically what I'm doing is mixing windwaker with ocarina of time.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Link. - by Mega_Virus - 04-26-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: Custom Link. - by Gors - 04-26-2009, 03:50 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by Mega_Virus - 04-26-2009, 05:10 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by Mega_Virus - 04-26-2009, 11:58 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by Black Boo - 04-26-2009, 04:45 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by WolfNM - 04-27-2009, 02:27 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by Mega_Virus - 04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
RE: Custom Link. - by Mega_Virus - 05-05-2009, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)