Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros
#24
(04-25-2009, 03:10 PM)koopaul Wrote: Well what else? I've always been curious to what Brawl has done to merit so much bashing. Besides the tripping obviously. I mean Brawl's not perfect, of course it isn't. But its still a good game.

And there's all these reasons in this thread saying how brawl was not great compared to melee that's right front of you on your computer monitor saying what can be improved on the next one, I think those would be perfect answers to explain your question.

I'm not trying to be an ass towards you koopaul, but I can't see why you're not getting the message yet.


Messages In This Thread
RE: what can be improved on the next Super Smash Bros - by DioShiba - 04-25-2009, 04:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)