After a bit of guidance (and a period of lurking around), finally got around to logging and getting some stuff done.
Going to be knocking out a few projects... Projects underway include texture ripping from:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Figured I'd give that heads-up.
In any case, let's get to the good stuff. (Depending on how this turns... I'll see for now.)
I will be periodically updating with either which game, so keep an eye out for that.~
!UPDATED SHEETS!
![[Image: phione.png]](http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2818/phione.png)
NEWEST SHEETS
Current listing posted here.
*****************************************
***********Pokémon Battle Revolution***********
*****************************************
![[Image: pbrtitle.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5636/pbrtitle.png)
-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
![[Image: mewqcl.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7561/mewqcl.png)
-Pokémon (2nd Gen.)
![[Image: celebi.png]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2918/celebi.png)
-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
![[Image: deoxys.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/368/deoxys.png)
-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
![[Image: arceusz.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8670/arceusz.png)
*****************************************
***********Super Smash Bros. Melee***********
*****************************************
-Trophy Textures
Going to be knocking out a few projects... Projects underway include texture ripping from:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Figured I'd give that heads-up.

In any case, let's get to the good stuff. (Depending on how this turns... I'll see for now.)
I will be periodically updating with either which game, so keep an eye out for that.~
!UPDATED SHEETS!
![[Image: phione.png]](http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2818/phione.png)
NEWEST SHEETS
Current listing posted here.
*****************************************
***********Pokémon Battle Revolution***********
*****************************************
![[Image: pbrtitle.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5636/pbrtitle.png)
-Pokémon (1st Gen.)
![[Image: mewqcl.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7561/mewqcl.png)
-Pokémon (2nd Gen.)
![[Image: celebi.png]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2918/celebi.png)
-Pokémon (3rd Gen.)
![[Image: deoxys.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/368/deoxys.png)
-Pokémon (4th Gen.)
![[Image: arceusz.png]](http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8670/arceusz.png)
*****************************************
***********Super Smash Bros. Melee***********
*****************************************
-Trophy Textures

