Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown"
#6
(04-24-2009, 08:45 PM)Omega Wrote: [Image: dddz.png]
Omg lmao.
This made my day.

Now then, after coming back from the party...I'm off to my spriting workshop!

I'll say one of the things I plan to do for Smithy:

Introduction/Awakening: The idea of this is Smithy being locked up [spoiler]in a secret room in Bowser's Castle like the Shroobs were[/spoiler]and his arms are tied down to the floor with chains. He awakens with rage and he pulls the chains from the floor and whips them forward, breaking them and setting himself free.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown" - by Star - 04-24-2009, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)