Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DUEL DISCUSSION-Duel starts today!
#69
Wait... Wait. I don't have the same advantage you do, Star. You know, those two days off tomorrow and Friday? I'm in school. Two days spriting for you = two days of school for me. Makes a HUGE dif.

If this is really the case, then... IMO, it's fair if the date is at least moved to Friday. I most likely won't be able to sprite a single thing tomorrow either, I'm crammed with schoolwork until the weekend.

As far as what I'm going to sprite... I'm second-guessing myself. As I said I want to sprite Macho, but I'm fairly certain I won't win if I choose him. I need someone with detail, yet limited rotations. And, unfortunately, despite the fact that he might look amazing Cortez would be mostly rotations.

In other words, I'm stumped.


Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DEATHMATCH- Tickets sold out! D: - by Ridge Troopa - 04-22-2009, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)