Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Goldeneye Source
#1
Basically I'm bored and I'm not sure if you people have heard of or tried this.
The link speaks for itself.
A remake of the 64 game, minus the singleplayer missions (purely multiplayer fragging). Everything has entirely been remade or is in the process of being remade. EVERYTHING. The levels are far bigger and you actually have bits added too. Well, I'll let you have a look and we'll see.
I'm looking forward to some action if you download beta 3.1!
(As the title implies, you need Steam to play this.)


Messages In This Thread
Goldeneye Source - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 04-22-2009, 03:46 PM
RE: Goldeneye Source - by Cobalt Blue - 04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
RE: Goldeneye Source - by Alpha Six - 04-22-2009, 04:53 PM
RE: Goldeneye Source - by Vipershark - 04-22-2009, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)