Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I took a dump
#11
well then

something i would recommend you do that you never do because for some reason you always ignore these comments

stop scribbling everything in
you're still not relatively decent at spriting and even then, you want to be a lot more careful with how you place things

everything you make looks like a 5 minute scribble

i want you to make something that takes longer than 5 minutes AND is more than an unfinished scribble with sketchy shading and lineart


Messages In This Thread
I took a dump - by Marth - 04-20-2009, 07:36 PM
RE: I took a dump - by Shawn - 04-20-2009, 07:39 PM
RE: I took a dump - by Marth - 04-20-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: I took a dump - by triptych - 04-20-2009, 07:54 PM
RE: I took a dump - by Marth - 04-20-2009, 08:19 PM
RE: I took a dump - by triptych - 04-20-2009, 08:22 PM
RE: I took a dump - by Marth - 04-21-2009, 09:25 PM
RE: I took a dump - by King of Bad Posters - 04-21-2009, 09:27 PM
RE: I took a dump - by triptych - 04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
RE: I took a dump - by Marth - 04-21-2009, 09:35 PM
RE: I took a dump - by triptych - 04-21-2009, 09:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)