Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Rotom Items
#1
Wink 
Hello, I made the rotom form items from pokemon platinum!Smile Here they are, I hope they get added!Big Grin[Image: 3464253600]
That is the icon, if you want you can change "forms" with "items" I messed that up sorry!Tongue

[Image: 3463437895]
and here are the items!Big Grin

just incase the images dont work (I use flikr) here are the links!Wink

This is the icon!

These are the items


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by Dazz - 04-22-2009, 02:36 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-22-2009, 08:19 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by Dazz - 04-22-2009, 08:31 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-22-2009, 08:34 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by Dazz - 04-22-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-22-2009, 08:45 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-26-2009, 10:03 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by Dazz - 04-26-2009, 10:10 AM
RE: Pokemon Rotom Items - by ryuuzaki52 - 04-26-2009, 11:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)