Lol, I could rip all of those bosses if you wanted, but if Rtb wants to put them as Rar's that's fine.
Anyways, I got 3 more, two more on the way.
![[Image: jrgargoyleicon.png]](http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/695/jrgargoyleicon.png)
Ok two more Posioned Sprite and Puppet Golem. Enjoy.
![[Image: puppetgolemicon.png]](http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1391/puppetgolemicon.png)
Edit: Oh and what am I going to do about the Maverick Type α, β, γ, and ν for icons. All those are symbols and there not installed into the Iconmaker, and my text is messed up when I try and type it.
Anyways, I got 3 more, two more on the way.
Ok two more Posioned Sprite and Puppet Golem. Enjoy.
Edit: Oh and what am I going to do about the Maverick Type α, β, γ, and ν for icons. All those are symbols and there not installed into the Iconmaker, and my text is messed up when I try and type it.

